Running a dental practice is hard, and there’s no silver bullet to reduce all of your headaches. BUT – it can be EASIER & FASTER with the right tools.
July 13th at 7PM EST
Why use a screw driver when you could use a drill? We’ve come along way from wooden teeth and amalgam fillings, shouldn’t your software?
What if you could reduce the admin work on your front office team, and you could keep your schedule full without spending hours making phone calls or thousands of dollars on marketing?
Let us show you how – Register below.
Kelly Johnson is the Manager of Education at CareCru.
Plan Forward provides you with everything you need to design and manage your membership plans.
Here’s how we are different:
1. Our clients enroll, on average, more members than any other membership plan company.
2. Our thorough pricing analysis is done with a live person who will start by understanding your practice, and make recommendations based on profitability.
3. Your brand is front and center (not ours) and the accounting/reconciliation on the backend is super streamlined.
Ready to Talk About Your Membership Plan?
Schedule your Demo
Our membership plan will drive business results for your practice.
- 2x revenue when an uninsured patient becomes a member.
- Attract new uninsured patients by offering them a way to access care.
- Retain patients and build a loyal base of patients who visit regularly.
- Set your own fees and drive recurring revenue from day one.
- Options to build your custom membership plans, suited to your base of patients.
- Choose whether to offer monthly/annual payment schedules.
- Provide a great patient experience.
We have a proven formula that works.
- Create a new plan or keep your existing plan.
- Set pricing terms with the help of our experts.
- Offer a comfortable patient experience with custom, white-labelled marketing materials.
Train your team to advocate for the plan.
Equip the practice with a custom marketing kit
Assist the admin team with PMS setup and software training
Launch the Plan
Use the enrollment link on your website, and place the brochues in your office.
Leverage continuing education and social media resources.
Use our dedicated client success manager for strategy or questions.