April 28, 2021 | 3:15 – 3:45pm EST
The 5Ws of a Dental Membership Plan
Join us as we cover the basics (and beyond) of Dental Membership Plans. This webinar will focus on the following:
- What is a Dental Membership Plan?
- Who is a membership plan for?
- Where can I look for membership patients?
- What are the downsides to a dental membership plan?
- Why is membership software more than just a recurring payment system?
April 28, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:30pm CST
AADGP – An In-depth Look At Dental Membership Plans
This webinar is for AADGP members only, registration button will take you to their page. CE Program #2 (1.50 Credits), PACE program provider.
Panelists will present an in-depth look into many aspects of incorporating and running a Dental Membership Plan.
- Provide an explanation of what Dental Membership Plans are
- Discuss the different types of plans that can be implemented
- Explain the differences between a dental plan and an insurance plan
- Discuss the legal requirements for membership plans
- Gain an understanding into the economics of a plan
- Provide direction on how to manage a plan on an ongoing basis
Participants Will Learn
- Develop a good understanding of what dental membership plans are
- Know what types of plans are available in the market
- Gain an understanding on how these plans differ from traditional insurance plans
- Learn about the basic economics of dental plans
- Be able to develop a dental plan implementation strategy
- Learn the best practices about managing a plan from implementation to ongoing plan activities