April 28, 2021 | 3:15 – 3:45pm EST
The 5Ws of a Dental Membership Plan
Join us as we cover the basics (and beyond) of Dental Membership Plans. This webinar will focus on the following:
- What is a Dental Membership Plan?
- Who is a membership plan for?
- Where can I look for membership patients?
- What are the downsides to a dental membership plan?
- Why is membership software more than just a recurring payment system?
April 28, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:30pm CST
AADGP – An In-depth Look At Dental Membership Plans
This webinar is for AADGP members only, registration button will take you to their page. CE Program #2 (1.50 Credits), PACE program provider.
Panelists will present an in-depth look into many aspects of incorporating and running a Dental Membership Plan.
- Provide an explanation of what Dental Membership Plans are
- Discuss the different types of plans that can be implemented
- Explain the differences between a dental plan and an insurance plan
- Discuss the legal requirements for membership plans
- Gain an understanding into the economics of a plan
- Provide direction on how to manage a plan on an ongoing basis
Participants Will Learn
- Develop a good understanding of what dental membership plans are
- Know what types of plans are available in the market
- Gain an understanding on how these plans differ from traditional insurance plans
- Learn about the basic economics of dental plans
- Be able to develop a dental plan implementation strategy
- Learn the best practices about managing a plan from implementation to ongoing plan activities
May 20, 2021 | 1:15 – 1:45pm EST
How do membership plans compare to insurance?
For patients, membership plans are a no-brainer and it’s widely accepted that they’re a great alternative to insurance plans. But what about dentists and employers?
Dentists have one perspective and their concerns center around overhead and write-offs, the business POV.
Employers want to offer an affordable benefit to their employees that actually helps them.
That’s a lot of different perspectives to consider. How does a membership plan stack up to an insurance plan when you look at it from all angles? As the old adage goes, “you can’t please everyone.” Actually, we believe you can. Join us and we’ll tell you how!