Last updated: February 08, 2021
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how Plan Forward use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, the information We collect and how it is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Plan Forward, 16401 Oak Manor Drive.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to PF Site, accessible from https://www.planforward.io/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline. While Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies Type
Session Cookies Administered by Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided. We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Functionality Cookies Type
Persistent Cookies Administered by Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience. It is also to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies Type
Persistent Cookies by Third-Parties Purpose: These Cookies track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. The information We collect is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies Type
Persistent Cookies Administered by Third-Parties Purpose: These Cookies track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group You with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with Our permission, third party advertisers can place Cookies to enable them to show adverts which We think will be relevant to your interests while You are on third party websites.
Social Media Cookies Type
Persistent Cookies Administered by Third-Parties Purpose: In addition to Our own Cookies, We may also use various third party plug-ins from social media networking websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+ to report usage statistics of the Website and to provide social media features. These third party plug-ins may store Cookies. We do not control these Social Media Cookies. Please refer to the relevant social media networking’s website privacy policies for information about their cookies.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]